Background & Experience
Since starting with L&G in 1998, Jeff has taken on several roles. As well as supervising the accounting and auditing department, Jeff also is involved with quality control and technical updates for accounting and auditing engagements, financial and tax forecasts, litigation support services and qualitative reviews of client monthly in-house financial statements.
- B.B.A. in Accounting University of Mississippi
- Master of Accountancy University of Mississippi
- Received CPA license in 2000
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- The Georgia Society of CPA’s
- Executive Board Member of the Northeast Georgia Council, Boy Scouts of America
- Association for Challenge Course Technology
Hobbies & Interests
Jeff is an Eagle Scout and enjoys ropes courses, scuba diving and travel. He enjoys spending time with his wife, Colleen, and his son, Hunter.