Background & Experience
Nathan, a partner at L&G, has over fifteen years’ experience in a variety of areas of taxation. He handles in-depth technical review of Corporate, Partnership, and individual income tax returns. He also has a great deal of experience handling and resolving compliance issues with federal and state government agencies, including representing clients in IRS examinations. Nathan supervises and works closely with other staff members on tax engagements. He really enjoys working directly with the clients and the L&G team to formulate tax saving strategies.
Nathan became a licensed certified public accountant in September of 2003 while working for a local public accounting firm in his hometown of Newnan, Georgia. Very shortly after becoming certified, he joined the Large & Gilbert team and loves working with construction contractors.
- Master of Professional Accounting, State University of West Georgia, 2003
- Bachelor of Business Administration, State University of West Georgia, magna cum laude, 2000
- Received CPA license in 2003
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Active member of local church
Hobbies & Interests
A big Atlanta Braves baseball fan during the summer and Georgia Bulldog football fan during the fall, Nathan loves watching and cheering for the home teams. Nathan also enjoys running and has run several marathons. Most of all, Nathan enjoys spending time with his wife and four children. Most of his spare time is spend cheering on his kids and their sports teams.