Background & Experience
Gary has been an accounting professional since 1991. He specializes in accounting technology consulting, construction industry accounting systems and implementation, and general business consulting. Some of Gary's duties include training client accounting personnel, assisting clients with generating monthly in-house financial statements, consulting on and selling accounting software, and advising clients on business succession, employee retention, and other general business needs. Gary is also fully licensed to sell life insurance and securities to implement financial and retirement planning goals.
- B.S. in Accounting Bentley College- cum laude
- Received CPA license in 1993
Financial Security Licenses Held:
- Series 6
- Series 7
- Series 24
- Series 63
Insurance Licenses Held:
- Life insurance in Georgia
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Surety Association of Georgia (Treasurer 2007- 2008)
- Frequent Presenter to Construction Industry Groups
Hobbies & Interests
Gary enjoys playing golf, tennis, and basketball as well as various other outdoor activities such as gardening and yard care. He also enjoys traveling and spending time with his wife and two daughters.